Every party I do is bespoke in one way or another. To give you some idea of what equipment I will bring please have a read of the page below
- Two 12″ 400W full range speakers and a 18″ 500W Subwoofer – That’s quite a powerful sound system, comfortably running a disco in a reasonably large venue – with up to 150 / 200 people
- Mobile DJ Booth
- Disco Lights
- LED Par Can floodlights, coloured wash lights which bathe the room in coloured light, flashing to the beat.
- Derby light – a large number of sharp beams of light which move in small circles. Simple but very effective. Moving, flashing and changing colour with the music.
- Moving mirror gobo lights – one for the floor, each fixture puts out one bright image which swings around the room, with over 100 picture / color combinations, in time with the music.
- Water light – colored ripples of light flowing along the dancefloor
- Laser – Pink. Enough said
- Strobe light – 1500W strobe light. A beast. I only use this occasionally in short bursts.
- Hazer – not really a light but it puts out a thin smoke which makes the lights much more effective
- I am able to get hold of other lights such as mirror balls, profile spotlights etc if needed. Please ask for information.
- Microphones if needed for speeches
- Modern, high-tech computerised DJ system. (On which I have a better record collection than some radio stations)
- Assuming I have internet access I am also able to able to access the iTunes and Amazon libraries as well as DJ specific sites (with much underground and unreleased music). With these I have access to well in excess of 10 million tracks. Note: I am a proper DJ and work hard on the night, I’m normally too busy to download more than a couple of tracks on the night – please discuss playlists whilst booking. (it’s very rare though that I won’t have everything anyway)
- Usual times are arrival 6-7pm for a 8pm start. Finish 1am. Times are obviously negotiable
- I have an online playlist system and encourage you to suggest some tracks. Say 10 (max 20) ‘Must Play’ songs, another 10-20 that I will try to play and as many ‘do not play’ songs as you want.
- As above but WITHOUT the following items
- Subwoofer – This will reduce the volume of the system making it more suited to around 100 people.
More options are available such as uplighting, larger sound systems, digital projectors and other ‘toys’ – I have a lot of other equipment available to me. I am able to cater for much larger events if required. Please feel free to discuss your requirements